Weigh In Wednesday & Whole30 Preview

Wednesday, March 4, 2015





First things first, today we have a couple of housekeeping issues to take care of. Ash has decided to back away from co-hosting this link-up so Erin and I are looking for another blogger to co-host the link-up with us each week! If you're interested, please e-mail us (Heather & Erin) to let us know... we'll consider everyone who's interested and will hopefully have a new co-host next week! In the mean time, here's this week's (temporary) button for the link-up...

In other news, I'm in med school hell week. 5 exams/practicals. 5 days. Let's do this! Who needs sleep, right? (Ummmm just kidding..I do!)


As you may know, I finished the Whole30 successfully on Monday!!!! I really want to do my Whole30 experience justice so I'm not going to throw together a post really quick today. Give me a few days to get my thoughts down :) 

I can tell you that Whole30 was a very positive experience for me and it has played really nicely into my Crossfit and running journey as well. I feel for the first time like I'm "free" from my food demons and overall, I seem to function better. Yes, I lost a significant amount of weight but I also GAINED self-efficacy and understanding about how food affects my body. I can't wait to share the details with you!

Be patient with me, everyone! Just a few more days until a much deserved break! I'll have all of Spring Break to get caught up on blogs, emails, and laundry! 

How do you handle stress? 


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about your Whole30 results! Good luck with your exams and practicals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear your full review of Whole 30!
    I don't handle stress well...freak out, muscles tighten, voice raised, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about your Whole30 Experience!

    ReplyDelete