Weigh In Wednesday May 27

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pretty Strong Medicine


Why does life fly by so fast? I'm less than two weeks away from COMLEX and three weeks from USMLE. Wow. Today I'm taking a "post-course diagnostic" test that came with my study program to determine if I'm ready to take boards. Talk about pressure! I hope I do well!

After a few months of yo-yoing, I'm starting to see progress again with weight loss. Really, I feel like my body composition has been changing even though the scale hasn't been moving which I'm still pleased with. I think it may be time to take some new measurements! 
Height: 5'8"
SW: 236.2
Last Week: 191
This week: 187.6
Change: -3.4
Total Loss: -48.6

I don't want to jinx it but I'm really hoping I can hit the big 5-0 pounds lost this week. Only 1.4 more to go!

Now off to my study cave I go! 







No comments:

Post a Comment