Weigh In Wednesday - November 6th

Wednesday, November 6, 2013


Weigh IN Wednesday


Hello everybody! Welcome to Weigh-In Wednesday!

Please go check out my sweet co-host!

Ash @ A Step in the Right Direction

If you're new to the link-up, please leave a comment!


Whew, these weeks are going quickly! I don't know where to begin! I'm in week 2 of bootcamp and things are going well! I've gotten used to waking up at 4:45 am three days a week. On Monday, my phone updated during the night and my alarm didn't go off. I ended up waking at 5:15 am which meant I wasn't going to make it to boot camp in time - instead of going back to bed, I marched my butt to the school gym for a 2 mile run and some weights! (and then I went to boot camp Tuesday to make up for it). I call that a personal victory!

Weigh In time: Down about 2 lbs from last week! But still stuck in the same 5 lbs that I've been losing and gaining for the last two months. Hopefully this is the start of something new...

My eating has been SOOOO much better lately - I've really been trying to reign it in this week. (but I still make room for my chocolate milk treat after boot camp!)

I forgot to mention, a couple weeks ago I ran my third 5K! My last 5k was July 4th which I ran in 35:45. This time, even in the cold & rain, I managed to reduce my time by 1:39! Slow and steady progress, right?

 



Ready to Run!

My next race is the Thanksgiving Day Race 10K! I hope I will survive it! I haven't run over 4 miles yet so I definitely need to be getting those long runs in the next three weeks! Hopefully this Boot Camp business will help me get through it! I'm really nervous.


Now it's wedding time! (I think I need to change this to Matrimony Monday or something! This is too much for one post). 

I made a quick trip back to Cincinnati on Saturday afternoon because Nick and I had plans to meet with the priest and go to mass at the church we are looking at for the wedding. We'll probably be putting a deposit down there this week! 

It's a very historic, gorgeous church at the top of a hill that overlooks the whole city! Perfect for us. I love how traditional Catholic churches are - I can't wait to start planning our Mass and doing our marriage prep! That will be the fun stuff :)

As for all other details, those will wait until Christmas Break! 


The view of Cincinnati - from Mt. Adams!








6 comments:

  1. Desiree Penton MarshallNovember 6, 2013 at 5:57 AM

    Great loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome running improvement! Great loss too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a beauty. ALSO, where did you score that perfect warm headband? SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you kicking butt and taking names with your bootcamp and working out! You should be so proud! :)

    And that view from the church is gorgeeeouuuuus! Congrats on finding a venue! Eeeee I love wedding talk lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! Keep going! You're doing fantastically girl - huge inspiration. The venue is beautiful, I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work girl! The fact that you're finding time to get your fitness on despite how busy you are with med school is inspiring! Here I am just working with no commitments outside of those 8 hours and I'm being a lazy bum. Definitely time to get up off the couch! You look fantastic btw!

    ReplyDelete