Weigh In Wednesday: March 25

Wednesday, March 26, 2014


Pretty Strong Medicine

Hello everybody! Welcome to Weigh-In Wednesday!
Please go check out my sweet co-host!

Ash @ A Step in the Right Direction

If you're new to the link-up, please leave a comment & say hi!

Gotta make this a quick and dirty post - lots of studying to do with three exams coming up Thursday, Friday, and Monday.  They just love to kill us all at once.  

Weight stayed the same this week due to the fact that I went home last weekend. It wasn't anything too crazy but every time I go home, I get out of my motivation mindset and let myself have treats.  Luckily the weather was gorgeous so I was able to get a run in on Friday but not much else. I need to learn to take my lifestyle on the road with me instead of abandoning it.

Height: 5'8"
SW: 236.2
Last week: 207.6
This week: 207.4
Loss: -0.2 (nada)
Total Loss: -28.8
BMI: 31.6





My city - I miss it!


A pretty bonfire downtown.


My snuggle buddy.

Everything is starting to pile up as the semester progresses - wedding planning, end of the semester, extracurriculars, obligations. I'm just trying to keep my head above water.

On a more positive note, I want to announce that my WIW co-host and I will also be co-hosting a Dietbet starting April 14 to give us that last push towards summer - weddings, bikinis, shorts, all the things! 

Hope you'll join us for the Dietbet!  It's $25 to join - if you reach your goal of losing 4% of your body weight in the four weeks, you split the pot with the other winners.  I've participated a few times now and you end up making back your money and then some which is a nice way to treat yourself for all the hard work!

Hope you all have a fantastic week! 




9 comments:

  1. Home is where everyone wants to feed you, and you aren't eating enough:) Good luck on your exams!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on those exams and maintaining is better than a gain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed lots of .2 losses this week. A loss is a loss, right?
    Good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww what an adorable snuggle buddy! Good luck with your exams.

    http://whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you lost :)
    I wish it was warm enough here for a fire outside. Deep breaths and good luck on your exams and everything else with school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey - down is down regardless how much or how little! Good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! A loss is a loss!!! Every little bit matters. Way to make it happen, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't call 0.2 nada! It's heading in the right direction! :) I hope all your exams go well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck on the home stretch of MS1! You can doooo iiiiit!

    ReplyDelete