Weigh In Wednesday - Dec 31

Wednesday, December 31, 2014





It was my intention to finally be caught up and ready to go by this week's WIW but due to a friend coming into town last night, I totally forgot about the blog. Again. I guess it's a good thing that it's the end of 2014 - I can leave the forgetting and lack luster blogging in the past!

I'm going to do a bigger post with all my school/fitness/life updates but for now, I'm weighing in. The whole month of December has been pretty loosey goosey and I'm slowly getting back on track. I regained a few pounds during the holidays which I expected. First it was finals, then traveling and Christmas, then family time and getting our groove back in Indy. I definitely indulged in too many treats and foods I rarely eat, drank too many beers, and didn't get enough activity. Acknowledge it and move on. 

Weighing In
Height: 5'8"
SW: 236.2
Last Week: 197.4
This week: 199
Change: +1.6
Total Loss: -37.2

Today I'm tying up loose ends for 2014 and anxiously awaiting 2015! I know it's going to be a great year for WIW!

No comments:

Post a Comment