Weigh In Wednesday: August 14

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Weigh IN Wednesday



Hello everybody! Welcome to Weigh-In Wednesday!

Please go check out my sweet co-hosts & make sure to say hi!

Bailey @ Being Bailey J
Ash @ A Step in the Right Direction

I'm taking a week off from WIW. Life has been crazy with the start of medical school and I just need a break. As of yesterday, I was down another 2 lbs but I don't plan on taking official results until next week. I just need to focus on getting my life in order here at school - I'm trying to learn how to study and how to fit in my other activities while working smart.

Even though I'm taking a week "off" (really just not posting about my workouts, eating, feelings, etc.) I want to hear all about your week! Link up, share this blog hop on Twitter/Facebook, and go meet some new people. Once I've adjusted to my new school routine and have carved out more time for blogging (and reading blogs - I'm so sorry guys, I'm slacking!) then I'll be up and running again!

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you need the time. My daughter is a doctor and I know how busy she was at times during med school. Some rotations were horrendous! Good luck and don't overdo.

    ReplyDelete