Weigh In Wednesday: October 2

Wednesday, October 2, 2013


Weigh IN Wednesday


Hello everybody! Welcome to Weigh-In Wednesday!

Please go check out my sweet co-hosts & make sure to say hi!

Bailey @ Being Bailey J
Ash @ A Step in the Right Direction

I was totally ready to go to bed tonight and then I realized it was Tuesday, I had not sent the link-up code to my co-hosts, and I didn't have any of this post completed. Where does all my time go? I feel like medical school is speeding by and I can barely keep up with how time flies. (and now I'm editing this at the beginning of anatomy lecture).


I've already had my first med school meltdown (I started bawling the weekend before my exams...) and now I've had my wedding planning meltdown. There is nothing more frustrating than not having control. I want nothing more than to be able to visit all these churches and venues, attend food tastings, browse in wedding shops, and spend hours planning little details. It just isn't going to happen - at least not until Christmas break. I totally planned on doing tons of work on the wedding over Thanksgiving Break but unfortunately I have an anatomy final the MONDAY after break. Who the hell thought up that bright idea? I can't even...I get to go home for Thursday and Friday, then go back to school Saturday to studying the rest of the weekend. 

Anyway, that has nothing to do with Weigh In Wednesday but it's something that's impacting me right now. As for the weigh-in, still stuck at my 1 lb gain from last week (did I have a gain last week? I don't remember!). I have to admit - my eating has been less than desirable. Hoping to break through this plateau phase soon!


So what else is new? I officially feel like a med student because we've reached the pinnacle of all pre-clinical anatomy coursework - THE BRACHIAL PLEXUS (or the super important and complicated bunch of nerves innervating the arm!


I'll end today with my binder from last exam period. That's only the weeks 3-5 worth of lecture material. I didn't print powerpoints for week 1 or 2 or any of my anatomy lectures. Drowning, y'all!



Tell me how your Rocktober is going!
(I'm hoping to get caught up on comments tonight!)

10 comments:

  1. Hang in there girl. I have a few nursing student friends that are always overwhelmed by the work load so I can't imagine how you feel. Hope your day is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desiree Penton MarshallOctober 2, 2013 at 6:16 AM

    Youch sweetie! You just keep plugging along! I know it is hard and overwhelming but in the end it will all be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine the stress you're experiencing from med school and wedding planning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. y'ouch! That's alot to have going on! But you will break this platau and rock october!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive: You're got AMAZING workout hair! Um, jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're amazing. Take a deep breath, close your eyes, and give yourself the compliment that you're amazing... because you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally feel you. I'm on a three week exam block schedule, and they've just started interspersing our other "little" exams last month. It means I'm constantly studying for an exam every week. Damn MS2 YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just remind yourself that it will all be worth it in the end! You have got this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh girl. You poor thing!!! You're scaring me for grad school and I'm only going to my MBA!! I know you can handle it though. I hope things start getting into more of a routine for you (and a less-stressful routine at that).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know exactly how you feel about Wedding Planning! I'm a Junior Pre-vet/Biology student and feel like I never ever have time to do any of my wedding planning, and I'm getting married inless than 8 months! Luckily I have a few of the big things knocked off the list and just have to do the details.

    Good luck! You will find the time!

    ReplyDelete