Weigh In Wednesday: Feb. 5

Wednesday, February 5, 2014


Pretty Strong Medicine

Hello everybody! Welcome to Weigh-In Wednesday!
Please go check out my sweet co-host!

Ash @ A Step in the Right Direction

If you're new to the link-up, please leave a comment & say hi!

This weather is really cramping my style. I have been in the biggest rut ever lately - with school, workouts, and general life motivation. The lack of sun and warmth is really getting me down. I used to be a morning person that could hop right out of bed. Now I struggle with the snooze button and never get up at the time I want. I'm just hoping Spring is just around the corner - I need a break! 

This week I gained 3 lbs after indulging too much during my birthday last Thursday and Nick spending all weekend here and studying for my exam. I'm a mess. After every exam, I gain weight. I eat like crap & I don't get my workouts in which is the exact opposite of what I should be doing! 

I decided to make my own training schedule based on the one provided to me by my run club so I would have something to follow that fits my schedule! I'll share it later this week!

As I said, last Thursday was my birthday so now I'm officially in my mid-twenties -24! I'm old!


Birthday Flowers

Pacer's Game with friends!

Post-exam Fattening Food - it was for my birthday!

My long run was canceled last night so I need to figure out a time to make that up - I tried to run on the treadmill last night and it messes up my stride. My shins started to get really painful so I called it a night. You all already know I hate the treadmill - I'm going to avoid training on it at all costs!


I need opinions! Which of the following invitations do you like best? The photo includes the invite and the response card. HELP!


Don't forget to link up below!









30 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday! I hope you can get a good run in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday girl!!! Personally, I like the black and white invitations.

    I'm curious to see what kind of training plan you come up with. This winter weather sucks big time. Working out outside is pretty much impossible for me around me house since I live in the country where there is just snow every where! At least you gave the treadmill a shot and now you know it doesn't work for you. Now you can move on and figure out how to make those outdoor runs happen. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Hope the exams went well! :)


    I like the 1st or 2nd one, but if I HAD to pick, I'd pick the 1st! It looks youthful and fun and just like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! I like the chalkboard invitation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday! Love the picture of the two of you and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the ones in the middle :) I like the ones on the left, but I'm a biiiiiiiiig advocate for keeping all things wedding-related as timeless (not trendy) as possible. The whole vintagey thing is very in right now and could possibly look silly years down the road. I vote for the middle ones!!!


    And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found you through the link up- love your blog! I love the chalkboard invitations too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated birthday! I didn't link up yet cause i didn't do a post yet but I definitely wanted to comment! I like the 1st one (gray and white), I love the clean look of it. And oh no.... dreadmill eshk so not what I'd ever want to do, but with this lovely weather we're having it looks like I might have to hop on that soon! I get horrible shin splints so well see how well that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The one on the left!!!!! Also, I will send you some treadmill workouts. Treadmills suckkkkkk but if you have workouts that provide some variety and keep you guessing, rather than just running, it really isnt that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE THE FIRST ONE OR THE ONE ALL THE WAY TO THE LEFT! whoop whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. indulging on your birthday? That's definitely a given! don't stress too much and just jump right back into it

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the first set on the far left! :)

    Www.whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I turned it into a birthday WEEKEND. Hahaha - it's like one step forward, two steps back for me

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's the one Nicholas picked! Thanks for the workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your help! Everyone likes that one! I'm going to give the treadmill another go soon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for stopping by, Lindsay, and thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yes! That makes sense too - I think the chalkboard goes really well with our decor which is also very on trend. Who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks, everyone is liking those! I'm never going to give up on the treadmill - I guess I'll just have to get used to it because it keeps snowing here. I'm not a good enough runner to easily transition between dreadmill and road yet but I'll just keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well at least if you have to gain weight, it's your birthday week! Plus exams, that's tough stuff. Make this week count, girl! xoxo


    PS: my favorite is the black and white "with joyful"

    ReplyDelete