Weigh In Wednesday June 4th

Wednesday, June 4, 2014




Hello everybody! Welcome to Weigh-In Wednesday!
Please go check out my sweet co-hosts!

Ash @ A Step in the Right Direction

 Erin @ She's A Big Star

Computer is back up and running finally. This was NOT the right time to be without a functioning computer for a week! 

Less than two weeks until the wedding and there is so much to do! I picked up my wedding dress on Monday and now I'm finalizing the seating charts and the timeline of events.

I've been floating right around 203 for the past few weeks - my eating has been about 75% clean. Last night I was craving sweets so bad so instead a scarfed down another salsa chicken taco and a peanut butter sandwich. Not the worst binge in the world but I certainly didn't need it. Sigh. 

I keep experimenting with different recipes and meals - life sure is different when you have another person to cook for! For breakfast I make a breakfast casserole that lasts me the whole week, lunches are usually leftovers, and for dinner I've prepared salsa chicken, veggies, zucchini boats, stir fry, etc. As many veggies as possible! Weekends are still the toughest part of all of this - especially traveling back and forth between Indy and home. We had our dessert bar tasting which didn't help at all - holy cupcakes!

Zucchini boats with veggie and ground turkey filling

Breakfast casserole, avocado, and prunes! Nature's candy!

I've been getting my workouts in minus long runs. I run at the gym and I've had a few outdoor runs but nothing too significant since my last mini - I'm not really prepared for my second mini this Saturday but I'm pretty sure it will go just fine. My knees needed a break and I feel like the cross training has gotten me in even better shape than a month ago. We'll see. 


Weighing In
Height: 5'8"
SW: 236.2
Last week: 202
This week: 203
Change: +1.0
Total Loss: -33.2


For the next two weeks, I'll just continue to do what I do and hope it will be enough to send me into ONEderland. 

Happy Wednesday!


5 comments:

  1. Stay strong and keep doing what you're doing and you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever read or heard of the Fast Metabolism Diet? It is super easy to follow and you switch up your food every 2-3 days over the week. I'd be happy to share some info with you about it; or you can find the meal plan phases on Pinterest too. It was awesome to follow to kick-start my weight loss after I really stalled out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! You're wedding is so close, holy smokes! Good luck getting everything finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wedding!!!!! EEEEKKKK! So exciting!! Can't wait to see all the wedding pics!!

    ReplyDelete