Weigh In Wednesday: Wedding Week June 11

Wednesday, June 11, 2014




Hello everybody! Welcome to Weigh-In Wednesday!
Please go check out my sweet co-hosts!

Ash @ A Step in the Right Direction

 Erin @ She's A Big Star

It's wedding week! Which means I'm running around like crazy and will probably not have a proper post until later today. I also need to recap my latest half marathon and all the wedding planning we've been doing! 

For right now, the weigh in. I thought for sure this was the day I was going to break through to ONEderland. 
Weighing In
Height: 5'8"
SW: 236.2
Last week: 203
This week: 201.2
Change: -1.8
Total Loss: -35

For vanity reasons, I sure as heck want to lose the last 1.2 lbs before the big day...I know, I know. The scale isn't what matters - it's the progress. But it would still be nice :)  

I'll update a little later - I'm still putting together a few final touches for the reception decor and then I'll be DONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment