Weigh In Wednesday: October 1

Wednesday, October 1, 2014




The Hump Day Blog Hop

Hello everybody! Welcome to Weigh-In Wednesday!
Please go check out my sweet co-hosts!

Ash @ A Step in the Right Direction
Erin @ She's A Big Star

Very sorry for the late update today. I am DROWNING. Well, I was drowning. I just finished my OMM practical (had the written portion yesterday).  Now I don't have another exam for a WHOLE WEEK!  YESSSSS
Weighing In
Height: 5'8"
SW: 236.2
Last Week: 198.4
This week: 200.6
Change: +2.2
Total Loss: -35.6

So as you can see, I gained 2 lbs this week. For the first time all semester I went full-tilt survival mode. Eat when you can and whatever you can easily throw together. Workouts were minimal. It was crappy. I an usually keep it together when I only have one or two exams but three weeks worth of craziness left me open to excuse making. 

It doesn't help that they name medical things after food items!


Getting back on track now that things are finally going to die down. I signed up for the Thanksgiving Day 10k so I gotta get back to running and enjoying this beautiful weather!

But on a good note...this is me exactly a year ago. The pounds aren't going but things are getting looser!


Happy October!!!


5 comments:

  1. You have definitely lost some inches! Congrats you tiny girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh sorry about the gain! I can definitely see some inches lost! Your shirt is much looser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can definitely see a difference from where you were a year ago! Progress not perfection girl. Life happens and the important thing is that you don't let survival mode continue, which I'm sure you won't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the gain! You can really see a difference in the photos though!! That's awesome! I hope you did well on your exams. School is stressful. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete