Weigh In Wednesday April 9

Wednesday, April 9, 2014


Pretty Strong Medicine

Hello everybody! Welcome to Weigh-In Wednesday!
Please go check out my sweet co-host!

Ash @ A Step in the Right Direction

If you're new to the link-up, please leave a comment & say hi!

Just got home from November Project - it feels great to already have workout in the books for the day! I've been trying to get a few morning workouts in this past week and I find that my energy is getting better and I am more likely to make healthier choices overall.  Knowing that I've already worked out makes me want to preserve my hard work instead of using the mentality that "I'll just burn it off later." I hoping that this will evolve into a routine! Below is my new November Project grassroots gear. 


That's all fine and dandy but let's take it back like 10 hours ago...every decision is a struggle. At this point, I'm not sure when it will ever get "easier" to make these positive changes. Thank goodness I have an amazing NP buddy in Washington DC to motivate my ass when I don't wanna wake up early and WORK.


It's as simple as that, friends. I HATE that I'm one of slowest people at NP. I hate that I'm still carrying around all this extra baggage and fluff. I hate that every day is such a struggle to make the right choices but Margie is so right.  If you don't like where you are, WORK TO GET THERE. I will never reach my goals if I keep being scared to fail. 

Every day is a choice. 
Today I CHOSE to work hard. Tomorrow, I will choose HARD again because it will be worth it.


As far as the weigh in, I forgot to take a picture but I'm right at 208. You'll have to take my word for it. 
Height: 5'8"
SW: 236.2
Last week: 210
This week: 208
Loss: -2.0 
Total Loss: -28.2

Like I said last week, I was worried about going home for the weekend. I still indulged a bit but I'm trying to keep it more controlled - less alcohol, less unhealthy food, and more activity. On Sunday morning, we took Nick's dog to the park for a walk so I could get some running miles in!  

I did enjoy this marg, though! That was my treat!


The pup is ready for a workout :)

The good news? We have a Dietbet coming up which is just the motivation I need to propel me into this half marathon, the summer, and the wedding! 

WIW Dietbet Starts Monday, April 14! 

Please join us and share with your friends and family! 

I want to know: What's for breakfast this morning? 

I'm having swag & eggs!



7 comments:

  1. Having someone to push you to go when you really don't want to is a huge help for me. Great loss this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your weight loss!! It helps so much to have friends motivate and push you along the way!! If we could do it all by ourselves, we'd all be skinny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome loss this week. I had a smoothie for breakfast (spinach, carrots, yogurt, applesauce).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a little loss this week!! Woo woo! But hurting my neck is preventing me from working out!!! Curses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great loss! You're right...every day is a battle, but a choice! As for breakfast, I had the new Quaker warm granola (cherry almond or something). It didn't seem to be enough to really fill me, so I think I'll be having an egg and a piece of toast tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing excellent and I love the text, don't like it, change it.


    PS, You're faster than me!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I slept funny on Sunday night. All I know is Monday I woke up with the worst stiff neck and upper back. Sooo much pain :( I've been icy hotting it up, sleeping/laying flat, and utilizing those sad old lady heat packs that stick to your back. (Super sexy) Finally feeling a bit better today. PS LOVE YOUR BLOGGY

    ReplyDelete