Weigh In Wednesday: April 1

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday 


I feel like I showed all my cards in the last two post: last week's WIW/Whole30 wrap up & yesterday's post about my training. There is literally nothing else new in my life. I wake up, eat breakfast, go study, eat lunch, study more, go run/Crossfit, clean/prepare for the next day, and go to bed as early as possible. *Yawn*

I have quite a few things to look forward to in April: Doctor Prom, weddings, school events, etc. but I REALLY need time to slow down. It's starting to hit me that in no time at all I'll be taking my boards, going on vacation, and then starting my 3rd year of medical school. Everything just needs to halt before I go insane! 

Moving on...I didn't weigh in this morning but I'm gonna guess that I'm up a couple pounds just based on how I'm feeling; which is heavy and sore. Sore in a good way but heavy in an "overindulged this weekend and now filled with water weight" kind of way. I feel like I'm sliding back into my habit of staying on plan really well during the week and then totally killing everything on the weekend. It's so frustrating but ultimately, I have to get it together! 

Height: 5'8"
SW: 236.2
Last Week: 189.0
This week: 192ish?
Change: +3.0
Total Loss: -44ish

The good news is that after a gain like this, I usually shed a few extra pounds in the next few weeks on top of what I "gained" in water weight. #science

I decided to add about 200 calories (mostly in the form of carbs) to my plan on days when I train to help keep me fueled & prevent the weekend splurges. I'll let you all know how this approach works - hoping it will help me recover quicker and jump start some slow & steady weight loss again instead of bouncing around week to week.

Would anyone be interested if I started to share my weekly training plan? Training Diary Monday? Thoughts? 

Hope you all have a great week and a blessed Easter!

1 comment:

  1. It would be fun to see your training plan! I don't know much about Crossfit and think it would be interesting to hear about it. Hope life slows down a little for you :)

    ReplyDelete