Weigh In Wednesday April 8

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday 


I thought hell week was over. It's not. Things will probably be pretty light on the blog this week - so much to do! In addition to boards prep, I have my LAST course exam coming up on Monday plus a wedding to go to in Cincinnati this weekend. I'm not sure how I'm going to get it all done but I'm trying to work ahead as much as possible.

Everything else is chugging along smoothly. My back is continuing to improve slowly, although it is still sore and stiff. I'm back to doing my half marathon training runs and I'm looking into weight training programs to follow between Crossfit workouts. I really want to start developing my upper body strength (my greatest weakness) - pull ups and push ups and bench presses, oh my! 

I'm taking a little "weigh in" hiatus due to the nature of my schedule. I'm super stressed right now so the last thing I need to do is stress over pounds on the scale. I'm just going to continue to eat healthy, get my workouts in, and keep my stress levels at bay. Hopefully that will be enough to lose a bit in next couple weeks!

Until then, friends, wish me luck! Once my test on Monday is over, I'll be able to breath again.




No comments:

Post a Comment