It's summertime!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013


Since Memorial Day marks the true beginning of summer, I wanted to share my Summer Bucket List for 2013!  I’ve hinted at all the things I have planned already but since it's my last summer in Cincinnati for awhile, I wanted to make sure to include some Cincy fun into my summer.  

Here it goes: 


I've already completed a few of these like going to the batting cages but most of them still need to be done. I highly doubt I will get a chance to do all of these things but I'm gonna try!

What are your plans for the summer?
Do you have a bucket list?

4 comments:

  1. Wow you will have a busy summer :)

    I do want to get out on the lake and use my in-laws' kayaks! We have been wanting them for years and they bought each other one for Christmas :)

    Wahoo tomorrow is the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my last real summer so I gotta stay busy! I definitely won't get to do all that.

      I've never been kayaking...sadly, I'm not much of a water/boat person but I hope you have tons of fun! What a great workout, too!

      Delete
  2. hey girl, I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog: http://www.merinamerica.blogspot.com to check out the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're going to have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete