Weigh-In Wednesday - Your new host!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pretty Strong Medicine
 
 For the past few weeks, I've been participating in Weigh-In Wednesday, hosted by Erin @ She's a Big Star and Alex @ Skinny Jean Pilgrimage (seriously, go check them out!).  


Erin decided to pass the link-up on to someone new so I will be hosting along with my awesome co-hosts:

I'm so excited for this opportunity to connect with others on their fitness journeys and share our experiences!  

If you're new to my blog, WELCOME!  I'm so thrilled you are here! Look for my actual weight-in and my workout wednesday post later tonight.  I'll be talking about getting out of my comfort zone by attending my first hot yoga class.  Any yogis out there?
******UPDATE*****

As per usual, after I got off work this morning, I took a little nappy and then did my weigh-in.  I'm down -2.4 lbs for a total of -10.8 lbs!  It's nothing big but considering my end of the week follies, not too shabby! If anyone follows me on Twitter (@prettystrongmed) or Instagram (hwhita), you'll know that I had to watch the season premiere of The Bachelorette with some Oliver Winery Sangria. What you may not know is I also spent it with some Dove peanut butter chocolate.  Whoops.  



Please grab our button, tell us about your week, and make some new friends!  



Weigh In Wednesday Link Up   

16 comments:

  1. I've done hot yoga...it can be pretty intense, but you feel good :) Glad to be linking up with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it! I will definitely be going back :) Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for taking this over! I am so glad we are continuing on! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link-up looks great, good job girl! I'll be linking up with you, I'm just super late in getting a post up today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks for all your help lady! You've been so great.

      Hope you're having a good week!

      Delete
  4. I'm new to this linkup but I'm really excited to be a part of it and get to know you and the other ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the linkup! We couldn't be happier to have you :)

      Delete
  5. Just found you and am now wanting to do this link up! What a fun way to get healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome loss this week, girl!!

    ReplyDelete