Life After My First Med School Exams (Vlog)

Sunday, September 22, 2013

I'm finally done with my week of exams! I decided to do a vlog to answer some questions and save some time! (It ended up being over 10 minutes of me talking and I don't know how to edit it...good luck with that!)


I took a long weekend off to travel back to Cincinnati to spend time with family and get away from med school for a few days. I probably won't be able to visit home until Thanksgiving so it was great to spend sometime with everyone and not have to think (much) about school. (Although I still studied!)

My Week in Pictures:

I spent most of my time the last few weeks here...


Studying things like this...


So my room ended up looking like this:


And after I was done with exams, I came home to these:


Then I went home to celebrate and relax which included a trip to Oktoberfest Zinzinnati:



With this guy who is growing a beard:




Then I hung out with this guy:


Nick and my mom collaborated to make me this:

My mom gave Nick her wedding ring to use towards my engagement ring awhile back (which I had no idea about). Instead, Nick had it made into a pendant that I could wear and always carry my mom (and dad) with me! What a thoughtful, wonderful gift! I don't have the words to describe how much it means to me but I love it!

So that's my weekend! I'm hoping to come back to school Monday revived and renewed and readying to kick butt with school & getting healthy!

6 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful and beautiful gift! Great vlog... don't feel bad about not blogging girl, I'd feel the same way after a looong day of med school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cool gift. Congrats on being done with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what an amazing gift! Such a beautiful item to wear everyday and it is so personal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet idea!


    PS, love the darker hair. You're such a beaut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pendant and the idea behind it - my mom traded in her wedding bands for a new ring after my parents divorce and I really wish she had kept them.

    Congrats on making it through your exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the photo of your cupboard and ROFL'ed... that's EXACTLY what my room looks like after a test week!

    ReplyDelete