Weigh In Wednesday: September 4th

Wednesday, September 4, 2013



Weigh IN Wednesday



Hello everybody! Welcome to Weigh-In Wednesday!

Please go check out my sweet co-hosts & make sure to say hi!

Bailey @ Being Bailey J
Ash @ A Step in the Right Direction


Totally thought today was Tuesday...Labor Day, you're messing with me! I was all excited about having a day off from classes and then I realized we are still doing the same amount of material and work, just in 4 days instead of 5...so there goes that logic. 

I'm writing this like 5 minutes before my first class so I apologize for my lack of pictures and everything. I'll have better posts up later this week. I'm also eating a Poptart because I didn't wake up early enough for breakfast...bring on the guilt. It doesn't even taste good to me...bleh. 

The Weigh In:
Lost 1.5 lbs this week which means I'm 0.5 lbs away from 20 lost! Wahoo...slow and steady, right?

As many of you know, I'm challenging myself (AND all of you!!!) to sweat everyday in Sweatember! The weather is AMAZING and I need to counteract all the stress eating I will likely do as I prepare for my first exam (TWO WEEKS!). In general, I just feel better after I do some physical activity. If I don't, my mushy class brain becomes my mushy study brain and by extension, my gluteus maximus gets mushier too. Gotta move!

So far, so good! This afternoon I get the results of my fitness assessment from last week at my gym and a new fitness plan to follow based on areas I need to improve (ahem...upper body strength). Look forward to a post with my results. Oh Lord. I'll talk more about this weeks sweat sessions on Sunday!

I also want to send a million thank yous to everyone that continues to link up with us every Wednesday! I think it's been about three months already! If you're new, make sure to say hi in the comments section and go introduce yourself to some other bloggers!


How is Sweatember going for you?


15 comments:

  1. Hung out at WARMfest this weekend. Did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the weight loss! I bet getting your exercise in is especially important to keep your brain moving in med school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your new fitness plan!!

    I'm pretty new to the link-up. Only been linking up for the past few weeks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desiree Penton MarshallSeptember 4, 2013 at 7:43 AM

    Great loss this week! I love the sweating in September plan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work!!! How great to be so close to that 20 mark!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you, girl! You're inspiring :)


    XO, Samm
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the loss! That's amazing! Keep killing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go Hezzie,

    ReplyDelete
  9. girl, slow and steady is right - you are winnin the game!! so proud of you, so happy to have met an inspiring girl like yourself through WIW !! keep up your awesome work.. you are killin it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this challenge! Wayto go and welcome to Social Fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  11. TrialsandTribulationsof GeorgiSeptember 4, 2013 at 8:15 PM

    Hey Hun,
    I am new to this blog link up but super glad that I joined, really need something to keep me on track!
    Have a great week.
    Love Gi
    xx
    the-hunt-life.blogspost.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job staying motivating and motivating others! Just stopping by to welcome you to the Social Fabric Community!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Atta girl! So proud of you for sticking through with exercising whilst ploughing through med school. I can tell you it's totally tough, and I've slacked more than I want to admit. And because of this post... I'm going to get my exercise clothes on and do some pilates. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your loss! When I was still in my weight loss period, a 1.5lb loss was the sign of a great and productive week! Don't feel guilty about the Poptart, they're so good and one is fine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a sunshine award today :)

    ReplyDelete