Weigh In Wednesday: September 24

Wednesday, September 25, 2013


Weigh IN Wednesday


Hello everybody! Welcome to Weigh-In Wednesday!

Please go check out my sweet co-hosts & make sure to say hi!

Bailey @ Being Bailey J
Ash @ A Step in the Right Direction

I didn't realize making time to blog was going to be this tough! (and I can't believe I actually thought I was busy before...) 

So here's the short story - I'll come back later to day to update! 

Only gained .5 lb from exam week so I call that a win since I basically messed up Sweatember while locking myself away in a dark hole known as a study room.


Tell me about your lives!
How is Sweatember going?

2 comments:

  1. 0.5lb gain for an exam week so counts as a success!

    And I totally failed at sweatember too, I vote we should get a do-over with October, we could call it rocktober?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desiree Penton MarshallSeptember 25, 2013 at 7:51 AM

    Sorry about the gain, but you are studying your butt off! Don't sweat it! :) Once you get past exams you can continue your focus! You got this!

    ReplyDelete