Weigh In Wednesday September 18

Tuesday, September 17, 2013


Weigh IN Wednesday


Hello everybody! Welcome to Weigh-In Wednesday!

Please go check out my sweet co-hosts & make sure to say hi!

Bailey @ Being Bailey J
Ash @ A Step in the Right Direction

I'm sitting this week out, everyone! I haven't had a chance to post ALL week and I'm currently studying for another exam for Thursday. I should be getting my exam results from Anatomy and Foundations in the next day or so and I'm REALLY nervous

I'll be back later this week after all this craziness is over. What kind of posts do you all want to read? Med school? Life? Wedding stuff?  Let me know because I need IDEAS!

Leave me nice things to read after my exams are over :)
Tell me about your week! (Hope it's better than mine!)



4 comments:

  1. Good luck on your exams! I'm sure you'll do wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desiree Penton MarshallSeptember 18, 2013 at 6:01 AM

    Good luck on your test tomorrow! We're rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What were the results of your fitness test you did a few weeks back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your exams went well :) I'd love to hear about wedding stuff and
    how do you feel about how many patients doctors have to cram into their
    daily schedules? I went to the doctor on a couple weeks ago, and I don't think the she looked up from her laptop at me once :(. I know everyone has to see tons of
    patients, but dang!

    ReplyDelete