Finish The Sentence

Thursday, July 18, 2013

button

I'm linking up with Holly and Jake today! I had a post planned but I'd rather watch Netflix and pack for Chicago than finish it. Life without work is so rough!

If I had one extra hour in the day... I probably wouldn't notice because I would either be procrastinating or thinking about procrastinating. Can't say much for productivity these days.

I wish my name... didn't rhyme with "feather." Heather Feather sounds like a sick joke...not feeling too #feathery


I think anything chevron is... usually fine by me. I didn't get it at first but have since embraced diagonal lines.


My last nightmare... was about a friend from high school that is no longer my friend. Her voice was like nails on a chalkboard for the entire night. Blah.


Sometimes... I wonder what it would be like to be 5'0" and 95 lbs - one of those little tiny girls :) but I like being tall, not so much "big".


My last meal on earth would be... the doormat of nachos from Rockbottom Brewery, Pizza X pizza, wedding cake, and Miller Lite & Sangritas. 


I would much rather... go on a touristy vacation in another city or overseas than go to the beach any day. 


Mayonnaise... is something I'm getting used to not having in my life. Now tartar sauce, that's another story.


10 years ago, I didn't think... the Harry Potter books/movies would ever end and now that they have, a little piece of me has died. (Someone found my Horcrux)


Selfishly... I don't feel bad about taking the last Coke Zero, banana, or cookie. Sorry I'm not sorry.


My favorite show on TV right now... is probably Shark Tank or Wife Swap - those never get old. I gave up on trying to enjoy Pretty Little Liars and The Bachelorette.


And, George Zimmerman... Not going there. I'm not a legal expert and I didn't follow the case well enough to broadcast my opinion to the world. I pray for all those affected by this 
tragedy. 



And because every blog post needs a picture, do you like my camo IU hat? I wear it when I run, to shade my eyes & head from the sun. (That was fun).

4 comments:

  1. Sorry not sorry for taking the last diet coke, banana or cookie....totally hear you on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Harry Potter Reference!! I too feel as if someone killed a piece of me when it ended :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy @ Lizzy's LuggageJuly 18, 2013 at 7:05 PM

    I completely agree with you on the Harry Potter reference! It was such a sad day when it ended!


    Xx, Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much respect for not going there with the Z case!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) The encouragement is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete