The Easiest "Yes" I've Ever Said

Monday, July 29, 2013

Good Morning and Happy Monday!


This is going to be a short and sweet weekend wrap up. Things have been a little busy and very exciting the past few days which is why I have been MIA. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you probably already know my news.


I'm getting married to my best friend!

My heart is so full of love and I couldn't be more excited! I promise I will have the story up soon! 

I plan on sharing the whole planning process on here so get ready for a wedding! It's going to be stressful with school starting and being two hours away from Cincinnnati but we'll make it work. Let's hear your advice! 

14 comments:

  1. So exciting! SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela@Honey I Shrunk the MomJuly 29, 2013 at 9:18 AM

    Aw, that's awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower... I'm close to Cincy. I'm in Lexington, KY :-)


    Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS! YAY! So exciting!!!! Definitely need a close up photo of the ring. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy @Write this DownJuly 29, 2013 at 10:01 AM

    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! :) I'm so excited for your future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww yay!!!! I can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww congrats!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. YYYYYaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!! So excited for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I AM SO STINKIN' EXCITED FOR Y'ALL!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emma @ Your Doctor's WifeJuly 30, 2013 at 12:07 PM

    I go away for 5 days and all hell breaks loose!!! Yay!!! Congratulations!!! Big hug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heather Pretty Strong MedicineJuly 31, 2013 at 2:39 PM

    Thanks, Whitney! Lexington? Are you a UK fan?! BOOOOOO


    Just kidding...sort of. Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heather Pretty Strong MedicineJuly 31, 2013 at 2:39 PM

    Isn't how it usually works? haha Thank you!

    ReplyDelete