I'm on VAY-CAY-SHUN: Seven Deadly Sins

Saturday, July 20, 2013

I need a break from all the weight loss, fitness, medical related posts. Time for something random and fun. Plus, I'm in Chicago. Ain't nobody have time for seriousness.

Via 
I've always had a fascination with the "Seven Deadly Sins." I'm convinced if I found six other willing participants, it would make the perfect Halloween costume (but who would be gluttony? That's just mean!). I loved when Tyra Banks played out this concept on America's Next Top Model. I could go on. So when I found this little survey on my girl Megalin's blog My Random Lovelies, I had to try it too!  Enjoy!
Pride
seven great things about your life
1. I have a loving and supportive family.
2. I am dating my best friend.
3. I wouldn't trade my friends for anything in the world.
4. I'm pursuing my dreams of becoming a physician.
5. I have everything I need to live and thrive.
6. I'm making positive changes in my life.
7. I am getting healthier and happier everyday.

Envy
seven things you lack and covet
1. Clear skin & permanent tan
2. A full-ride scholarship
3. An engagement ring
4. Flat abs
5. Unlimited intelligence
6. A never-ending closet of clothes, shoes, makeup, etc.
7. Money

Wrath
seven things that make you angry
1. Being late
2. People who can't drive in the rain
3. Self-absorption
4. When you don't get what you pay for.
5. People who don't smile
6. Drama
7. People who tear others down

Sloth
seven things that you neglect to do
1. Brush my hair 
2. Keep my room clean
3. Flossing daily
4. Keep my car clean
5. Stay on top of blog stuff
6. Pre-plan meals
7. Return library books on time

Greed
seven worldly material desires
1. Michael Kors watch
2. Lauren Conrad's closet
3. free & unlimited gym membership
4. black on black BMW
5. a big house with a library, window seat, wrap around porch, and spray tan machine. (bahaha)
6. unlimited access to Self or Shape's apparel closet
7. the timeturner from Harry Potter

Gluttony
seven guilty pleasures
1. V-Neck tshirts in every color
2. Coke Zero
3. Nachos/Chips & Dip
4. Online shopping
5. School supplies
6. Magazines
7. Social media stalking

Lust
seven things you love about love
1. Finding your best friend
2. Laughing all the time
3. Being "understood"
4. Cuddling
5. Not paying for dinner (half kidding)
6. Adventures/Trying new things
7. If you find the right person, you bring out the best qualities in each other.

What are your seven deadly sins?

5 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    I just wanted to stop by and say hi! You have a super cute blog and I can't wait to read more!

    ♥ Samantha
    http://busysweetlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There! I love the idea of the 7 deadly sins. I bet it really helps put things in your life in perspective, huh? I am a new follower and I really look forward to reading more and following along in your journey. Feel free to stop by my blog at www.southernnewlywed22.blogspot.com and say hello and follow. Look forward to talking more.
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG... I totally love this. What a great way to get to know someone better. I'm going to send to my boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! Would you link up with us sometime at Motivation Monday?

    http://www.dailydoseofdelsignore.com/2013/07/motivation-monday-11.html#.Ue2T4o0skYk

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha Greed.... my number one is a Michael Kors watch too! I think about it at least a few times a week. I think we both need to splurge and get one haha! Or we could split the cost, you get it six months, I'll get it six months....

    ReplyDelete