Accepted.com Interview

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A few weeks ago, I was approached by the lovely people at Accepted.com to do an interview for their bloggers in medical school series. One of my very favorite bloggers and fellow Hoosier, Andrea @ A Doctor in the House was also featured on there a while ago.  If you enjoy fitness, eating healthy, medicine, or science, go check her out!  She is the sweetest girl ever - so nice and inspiring!

You can check out the interview here if you'd like to learn more about applying to medical school and my personal experiences! I would love to answer any questions you all have if anything comes to mind.  In the future, I will be talking more about being pre-med, application preparation, and more! 

Do you like my glasses?  I found them in someone else's kitchen

Over and out!

1 comment:

  1. Heather Pretty Strong MedicineJuly 2, 2013 at 7:37 PM

    I"m glad you enjoyed it! Congrats on LECOM! I know some people that went there/go there. We DOs have to stick together!

    ReplyDelete